Friday’s are for fun. Gather your friends for a total fiesta featuring these key recipes:
5. Chocolate Chipotle Chicken Tacos
Tacobout a mouth-watering way to incorporate chocolate to your savory meal. Get the recipe here.
4. Sweet ‘N’ Spicy Shrimp Fajitas
A sizzling sensation that can be modified with shrimp, pork, chicken, steak, veggies – whatever you’d like! Get the recipe here.
3. Cocoa Spiced Tortilla Chips
It’s not Cinco de Mayo without tortilla chips. Switch it up this year with one of our cocoa spiced seasoning blends! Get the recipe here.
2. Sparkling Lime Cocoa Guacamole
Holy guacamole! You can’t leave the above-mentioned chips hanging without its dipping partner! Plus your tacos and fajitas need some guac lovin’ too! Get the recipe here.
1. And a round of White Chocolate Margaritas, of course!
White Chocolate Margaritas (virgin or alcoholic) complete the meal!