3 ripe bananas
Juice from ½ lemon
2 cups vanilla low-fat yogurt
2 cups DCD Dark Chocolate Gingersnap Granola
6 disposable cups or containers
- Cut bananas into ¼ inch rounds, place in a bowl and toss with lemon juice.
- Separate chocolate pieces from granola, then:
chop the chocolate fruit/nuts into smaller pieces
Smash the granola into smaller pieces in a sandwich bag
- Layer into the cups the following:
banana à granola à yogurt à sprinkle of chocolate à granola
- Repeat layering until all the ingredients are used.
- Cover the top of each with Press’n Seal OR plastic wrap secured with a rubber band
- Does you kid hate bananas? Substitute in fresh cut strawberries, grapes, or melon instead!
- Surprise your kids by using their favorite flavored yogurt!
- Make this in a sealable container and put in their lunch bag for homemade treat!