(approx. 25 cookies)
1/2 c butter, softened
1/2 c packed light brown sugar
1/4 c white sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 c all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 c quick-cooking oats
1/2 c chopped walnuts
1/2 c chopped Pure Dark Sea Salt Rounds
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth.
- Beat in egg, then stir in vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended
- Mix in the quick oats, walnuts, and Pure Dark rounds. Drop heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.